Monday, April 5, 2010

Hallelujah! He has Risen!

Easter 2010!


Eleanor looking beautiful in her pale yellow dress. It matched her hair perfectly!

Standing at the foot of the cross.

Our girls! Miriam wore a pale sage dress with white on top and little rosebuds. It was sleeveless, but our church is so hot that she was fine.


We hope you all had a blessed Easter. We spent ours just the four of us at home. We love our service at Zumbro and at the end they had a "community sing" of Handel's Hallelujah chorus!
More Easter pictures to come....stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Look at them in their cute little dresses! So sweet!!

BAGVLI said...

Love it!
Let's get together again soon. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez - I know I say this ALL the time, but....those little girls are AMAZING. Can't wait to see them on Wednesday!!! I'm going to spoil them like crazy at Grandma's house.

Anonymous said...

It'll be tough to choose which one to have as a screensaver! Give them hugs and kisses for us. Gramma K & Bahnka