What a sweet girl on her 1st birthday. what did you do to celebrate. We love her. Janis and jim
Happy Birthday, Miriam (a day late...)!!!
I just can't even believe it's been a year! I loved coming to visit you in the hospital and taking pictures of your little beauty! Hope she/you had a fun day yesterday! Did she like her cake? Was Eleanor excited for her?See you Sunday! Love ya!
I think she looks more like Michael that Eleanor did. Happy 1st birthday, Miriam!Karen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet girl on her 1st birthday. what did you do to celebrate. We love her. Janis and jim
Happy Birthday, Miriam (a day late...)!!!
I just can't even believe it's been a year! I loved coming to visit you in the hospital and taking pictures of your little beauty!
Hope she/you had a fun day yesterday! Did she like her cake? Was Eleanor excited for her?
See you Sunday! Love ya!
I think she looks more like Michael that Eleanor did. Happy 1st birthday, Miriam!
Karen
Post a Comment