Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All about Eleanor...

I know that I've been blogging a lot about Miriam and so, of course, I don't want to forget about Eleanor! As Miriam's first birthday is approaching I'm reminded of how quickly this year also flew by for Eleanor. She has been such a great big sister and we've had very little problems with bringing a new sibling into the house. She often tells Miriam that she loves her and it's so cute to watch the girls together.

This week we got Eleanor officially signed up for preschool in the fall. WOW! It's called Rainbow School and it's at our church (although it's not directly affiliated with Zumbro Lutheran). Here she is wearing her new Rainbow School t-shirt - she's so proud! She got to visit last Thursday and spend some time with the kids and see what activities she'll be doing. The teachers seem great and we're so excited for Eleanor to start in the fall. They even have some summer sessions that we may send her to.

Eleanor loves to go to the "beauty salon" (as she calls it!). We've been taking her to Little Dudes 'N Divas here in town. I'm not thrilled with the name of the place (I hate using the word diva for small children!) but it's a local business and I do like to support local businesses. Obviously, they specialize in haircuts for kids and it's super cute. They have a DVD player at each station and a waiting room full of toys. When we took Miriam in for her first haircut, we got Eleanor a bang trim. She loves getting dolled up!


Sisters...

now & forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, sisters are wonderful, right, Jan? --now and forever. Love the pictures of the girls together. How exciting for Eleanor to be going to preschool already and how nice that it is at Zumbro! Gramma & Bahnka

BAGVLI said...

Preschool - how exciting! Congrats Eleanor! The haircut looks great, too!