Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miriam's First Easter!

Baby's First Easter!


It's hard to believe that I was near the end of my pregnancy with Miriam last Easter. And now here she is almost a year old! She looked so sweet in her little dress - with ruffle butt tights (which Daddy at first put on backward, "honey, do the ruffles go in front?").



I put her hair up in a little ponytail on top of her head and then curled it just a bit. I can't really do much else with it right now because she now won't leave barretts in anymore.



All that Easter stuff is exhausting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "Exhausted" Easter picture is do darn cute!! How funny!! She looked beautiful..Can't believe you were able to put that pony tail in..her hair is so thin. Hope I don't have to attempt that when I have them at the house this week. Remember - I only had boys!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots--the girls are so cute together! Don't cut that combover yet--it's so cute as a ponytail! k & l