Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Haircut (April 17th)

It was time - we just couldn't wait any longer to get Miriam her first haircut! She wouldn't keep barretts in anymore and she also liked to take out her ponytails. So, the last resort is the scissors! I'm a big believer in not cutting my child's hair - it never looks good. Plus, the first haircut is baby book material! :)

The first comb throughs - she was looking a little apprehensive (and like she was about to swat that comb away!).

To keep her still, I grabbed a sucker. Her first haircut and her first sucker!


Before and after!

All done!
She did great and looks so cute. I remember feeling a little weird after Eleanor got her first haircut. It really changes their look. But, after a couple of days it doesn't look like a fresh haircut anymore and it just becomes them. Of course, either way, she's a sweetie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, yes, sweet she is! Very cute look on her and quite an improvement over her "combover"! Gramma A.