In Miriam's 10 month update, there were a couple of things I forgot to mention. One is that she has really "found her voice." She loves to squeal, screech, laugh, "yell," and make any other noise she can. Unfortunately, she has gotten in the habit in the last week of doing this at about 5:15 am. I think she's just practicing in her crib...but, it's 5:15 in the morning! She's loud too! It's like she's right next to our bed and I have her door closed. I just leave her because she's not crying (and because I'm so tired). She goes back to sleep after about 45 minutes of her rehearsal.
She has started to clap and rock to music. If she hears any sort of music she'll start rockin'! She also has discovered splashing. I let the girls take a bath together now and nothing brings Miriam greater joy than to splash her sister in the tub. We just have to be really careful because she'll get so excited that she tips over.
OK, that's all for now. So much growth & development happening!
2 comments:
Ditto my previous note - CANNOT wait to have her to myself, and see all the exciting changes she's made. We're going to have a BLAST!!
Grandma Mari Lee
It's wonderful to see and hear about her personality developing. Thank you, Brynn, for sharing those great details with us. She is a precious baby girl. Love, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment