Saturday, April 10, 2010

The "Little" Dress


Do you recognize this dress?


Here is Eleanor at 7 months old in this dress for her first Easter. My aunt Janis knit and/or crocheted it. She looked adorable as you can see! I was hoping that Miriam would be able to wear it too, but it was just too short on her. While I was trying it on Miriam, Eleanor took it and tried it on. It looked adorable as a shirt! We then grabbed the matching hat for pictures.

Another shot of Eleanor at 7 months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This so cool - she looks adorable. How funny! You know I have an 8 x 10 in my living of Eleanor in that outfit, and I think it'll always be one of my favorite photos of her.
Grandma Mari Lee

BAGVLI said...

I love that dress and it is so cute as a little shirt! Fun!
For Miriam, you could try it with some pink little leggings and it wouldn't seem so short - just an idea. I do that all the time with dresses that are getting a little short.

So fun to look back at cute little Eleanor! :)

Roseys said...

Too bad I don't live closer. I could have lengthened the dress with a little yarn. My bad, right? We love you guys and the girls are gorgeous. What did you wear for Easter, Brynn? Have the girls take a picture of you and Michael, ha! Auntie Janis

Courtney said...

Super cute - looks like it could be for an ad in Pottery Barn for Kids - fashionista and such a pretty color with her skin and hair.