Friday, April 16, 2010

Proud Mama with her chicks...

As I mentioned in the previous post, my friend Shawna took these pictures on April 1st at a nearby park. It seems like as parents (particularly mothers) we don't often get in the picture with our kids because we're too busy actually taking the pictures! So, I'm grateful to Shawna for having her camera there and then giving me a disc of these great shots. :)

5 comments:

Anne said...

Those are great! So glad you posted them!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures Brynn - and you're right..when you're the one behind the camera most of the time, we don't see you in photos often enough. Beautiful pic of these lovely ladies!! I love having you for a daughter-in-law!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them!!! So cute!

Shawna

J and M said...

FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice--you all look wonderful in rose and purple and yes, the colors of spring! Yeh! Love you all .... Gramma A.