Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Princess books

Eleanor has just gotten into the Disney Princess phenomenon. I wasn't exactly pushing it, but amazingly they pick up on this stuff! She's been going poopy in the potty (no pee pee yet) and so Grandma Mari Lee got her these adorable Princess books. There are 8 princesses (Pocahontas & Mulan are not as exciting as the others!) and they all fit into a little carrying case. The stories are very short (Princess Stories for Dummies anyone?!) and so they keep her attention span. :)

Thanks again, Grandma ML!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Uh-oh, it's happening, huh?! :)

Cute picture - love the smile!!!
Maybe we can give you some hand-me-down stuff! :)

Courtney said...

Personally I like Mulan - she often gets the shaft and isn't included in the many games, books and toys we've somehow acquired over the years (thank you thrift stores). I've never seen Pocahontas but on our Princess CD that has 2 songs I'm BUGGED to death but the woman's voice who singers her. I'm auditory and her vibrato is so annoying. Then again, that's perhaps why I like Mulan (and Jasmine - for singing) - Lea Salonga. Oh my goodness, yes I was a teenager in the early '90s and fell in love with her recording of Miss Saigon.

By the way - if you're ever in our neck of the woods - come on over, it's PRINCESS land. (Both Disney and as Eleanor gets older, you'll discover - Barbie Princess too!)