It truly was a winter wonderland this year for our Christmas vacation in North Dakota. They got a record (last time I checked) 33 inches of snow for December. It seemed like every day we were there they got more snow. Eleanor loved getting outside and walking around or getting pulled in Bahnka's big snow shovel. She also had fun spotting a deer in the yard one afternoon which she quickly said was a reindeer. Her, Daddy, & Uncle Jordan then went out to look for "reindeer tracks."

Bahnka pulling Eleanor and vice versa!
These were the only shots I took on my camera because, as I stated earlier, Jordan & Natalie took enough for a lifetime! :) Natalie informed me that she send me 4 (yes, 4!) discs with pictures. So, obviously, there will be more Christmas pics coming soon!




1 comments:
How beautiful - love the shot with the trees lining either side.
The snow shovel looks very fun!!! and I love Eleanor's pink hat!
Post a Comment