Sunday, January 4, 2009

Church Dress


Whenever we say that we're going to dress Eleanor up she says "church dress." Or, for December it was "Christmas dress." We did, indeed, get dressed up to go to church this morning and put on this adorable new dress from Grandma Mari Lee. I just had to get out the camera!





It seems that she gets bigger every day and I know once we have the new baby, any "baby" that Eleanor still has will be no more. Most people comment on how tall she's gotten since her 2nd birthday - we agree. She's definitely gaining in height. She is a sweet, sweet, little girl and we feel so blessed to have her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little lady she is!! And isn't it fun, now that when you say "smile", she does just that!! She looks awesome in the dress. One of my favorite things to do is to buy dresses for her. I stand in the stores and envision her in just the right outfit.
Mari Lee

Courtney said...

Love the dress - Eleanor is such a cutie!

BAGVLI said...

VERY cute dress - and a very cute girl in it! :)

Roseys said...

I love your Christmas shots. It makes me homesick for Bismarck, although I usually see it in the summer. We are looking forward to the new pictures. I hope Natalie puts them on Snapfish so we can see all of them. We love you all so much. Kiss Eleanor for me. Janis