Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The Twilight Saga
Earlier this week I finished Breaking Dawn for the second time. I've read the entire series - twice. That's 2,489 pages. So, I guess in total that's 4,978 pages. Plus, I have read the unfinished 264 page manuscript of A Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's perspective) on Stephenie Meyer's website. This series has consumed my life since October and now I think I finally have to put these down. Thank God the DVD of Twilight is coming out on March 21st! I don't know what I'll read now...
Posted by Brynn at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good grief! I don't think I've read that much in my whole life! :) Sad - I know!
Soon you'll be too tired to read, so I guess it's good that this obsession happened before Baby girl comes along. I started "The Shack", but I've only read the foreward. It seems good so far.
Now you can read Dewey!! ;)
I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn (for the first time) and then it will be on to A Midnight Sun. Can't wait to see the DVD!
Post a Comment