Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're so proud...

Last night during dinner we had the news on (I know, I know, we shouldn't have the TV on while we're eating!) and Eleanor was chewing away. It didn't appear that she was paying any attention to the news whatsoever. All of the sudden, she points and says "Barack Obama." Clear. As. Day. Right after he got elected I pointed to his picture and told Eleanor that he was our President...but, that was way back in November! Boy, the things they pick up on - and retain!

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Very cute! :) My friend's daughter asked her if everyone was voting for "Rock Obama".

Roseys said...

O.K. First of all, "Clear as day" out here in the fog and misty Northwest doesn't mean the same as back in good old Minnesota! But I am impressed. I'm not sure I knew who the president was when I was in middle school. Let's just hope it takes a few more years before she knows who Britney Spears is.

Unknown said...

Smart girl- along with being beautiful. We really loved seeing the Christmas pictures, thanks for sharing.
Hope you all are toasty and able to stay off the roads down there.
Aunt Maureen