Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm 31!!

Today is my birthday. I'm starting to really get old!! Eleanor thought I should get a Pooh cake. She remembered that that is the kind of cake she had at her birthday in September. I'm always amazed at her memory!
Michael and Eleanor both got me nice cards, a dozen roses, and Mamma Mia on DVD. Eleanor and I have been listening to the soundtrack on my ipod like crazy and so I'm sure she'll enjoy watching some of the scenes from the movie. She always asks me to play "Mamma Mima."
It's also Dolly's birthday today! She's 6. She's celebrating by going to the groomers. Unfortunately, nothing too special for her. :(

A video of Eleanor wishing me a Happy Birthday! I was trying to get her to tell me about the Pooh cake, but that was unsuccessful. Oh well, it's still cute!

8 comments:

BAGVLI said...

I'm not a very good friend, am I? I should know when your birthday is!!! I know I've asked you before, but I still can't keep it all straight. So sorry...

Anyway - I hope you have a fabulous birthday! You're such a young'un! :) Bummer it has to fall on a Tuesday night with Michael having CAE, huh? Oh well - make the most of it and celebrate you!!!

Love the video - very sweet! Violet just watched it 3 or 4 times she thought it was so cute! :)

Talk to you later -
Love, Amy

David and Karen Danielson said...

Happy Birthday, Brynn! Cute little girl and cute birthday mama! Have a great day!

Karen

Anne said...

Happy Birthday!!! 31 has been a good year for me, so far, hope it is for you, too!!!

BAGVLI said...

I almost forgot - Happy Birthday to Dolly, too!!!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday indeed - as a person who is about 6 weeks away from 32 I will adamantly disagree - you're NOT getting old!

Wishing you a wonderful year - seeing the growth of your family, so many new experiences to have, may there be much laughter and love!

Roseys said...

Happy Birthday, Brynn and Dolly,

That cake looked delicious and Eleanor is too cute! It was great to talk to you yesterday, Brynn. We love you dearly and wish you the best on your birthday and always. Love, Janis and jim

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Eleanor! I swear she said "Pickles" instead of "big girl" but I must be wrong! Happy Birthday, Brynn! Love, Mom & Dad

J and M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you young young lady!!!

(:
the texas yarringtons!