Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Highlights 2008

Here are just a few highlights (Natalie sent me 559 pictures to sort through!) from our Christmas vacation in North Dakota. Enjoy!


Looking out the big picture window at a "reindeer!"


Sledding with Daddy.



Natalie, Mom and I going to see the Twilight premiere!

Eleanor in her Christmas dress.

Group shot (minus Joe who had to work at the hospital on Christmas Eve).

Family shot - 2008

Bahnka, Gramma & Eleanor (and Matty) - 2008

Eleanor and Auntie Natalie

The menagerie of presents.

In the middle of the present opening craziness, baby needed a diaper change! :)

Eleanor putting cookies & milk out for Santa.

The cookies & milk are gone and Santa left a note! :)

Christmas morning - Eleanor got a new diaper full of all kinds of goodies for her baby. Needless to say, it was a hit!

Eleanor & Uncle Jordan

Uncle Joe

Group shot on Christmas Day - this one is with Joe!
That's all folks! Very special memories were made.

5 comments:

David and Karen Danielson said...

Okay, if we're voting, I say the sledding pics and the one with Brynn and Eleanor setting out cookies for Santa are the winners! So adorable!

Courtney said...

Looks like you had such a good time. I LOVE the picture of the 3 of you - what a gorgeous family, Eleanor is so bright-eyed and just sparkling!

BAGVLI said...

Awesome pictures! Good job, Natalie! Great family shots - and that's the first pic of Joe that I've ever seen! We haven't met him, have we???

I LOVE the close up of Eleanor!!! Definitely need to blow that one up to at least a 5x7!!!

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to see more! :)

B of bagvl said...

You wrote that Eleanor received a new diaper filled with all kinds of goodies... my question is who filled the diaper?
Sorry, couldn't resist.

J and M said...

It does not even look like you are pregnant!!!! WOWsers for you slim lady.

The background is adorable, as are the pictures. I love the double pointed hat, and sledding with daddies is always the best.