Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rochester Magazine

Since Michael won't brag about himself...I will! He's featured in the Rochester Magazine this month as one of "Rochester's Six Rising Stars." Great article!
http://www.rochestermagazine.com/michael/culloton/artistic/director/and/ensemble/conductor/story-634.html

5 comments:

Courtney said...

BRAVO!

That's a fantastic article Mr. Culloton - well done indeed!

BAGVLI said...

Very cool - congrats, Michael!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!! So proud of you Michael.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I was verklept reading the article, especially about the large turn-out for the community sing. What a nice tribute to a very talented man who has a finger on the pulse of Rochester! I will have to get him back on the golf course for some humbling to get him back to earth. LA

Anonymous said...

Great article Michael! Thanks Brynn for letting us know about it. Maybe next summer I can sing with the Community Choir - Ha!Ha!
See you soon for another great choral experience!