Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miriam's Firsts!

It was a week of firsts for Miriam this week! We put in the the exersaucer a couple of days ago and she loves it. I actually don't know who has more fun, Miriam or Eleanor!




We also gave Miriam some rice cereal this week. She was waking up at about 5:30 each morning and I thought maybe she was hungry. So, we started with a bit of cereal at dinnertime. She's not too thrilled about it, but she's not waking up that early anymore! So, it must be working.


Not too sure about this stuff...


I think I would rather just suck my thumb right now...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Miriam is AMAZING!! She is just so sweet - I know I'm the grandma, but she is...I don't even know what more to say!! I miss her and her big sister ALOT!! You and Michael too!!!
Grandma Mari Lee