Miriam turned 5 months old on September 29th. I thought I better get these posted before another month is almost gone! She continues to be such a sweet baby. Her schedule has gotten more regular with a morning and afternoon nap (on most days). She has gotten in the habit of getting up anywhere from 3 to 5 am. I nurse her and she goes right back down, but nevertheless, I'm hoping this habit does not last long! She loves to smile at her Daddy & Big Sister and blows spit bubbles. She also has gotten a lot more facinated with objects (like rattles) and grasps things to put them in her mouth. She continues to thrive on breast milk, a couple of bottles a day, and cereal with pears. Enjoy the 5 month pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Beautiful girls! Miriam's eyes are getting really blue! Love, Karma & Laurence
Post a Comment