On Saturday we took Eleanor to the MN Children's Museum in St. Paul - what a great place! Mari Lee & Matt also joined us for the afternoon. We really wanted to get there because the Clifford exhibit will be gone soon and right now Eleanor loves Clifford (and princesses, of course!).
We went up to the 4th floor first and worked our way down. We started up there because it's the only floor with a nursing room. They had a cool "Earth World" exhibit and a rooftop area.
Water painting on the roof - she said this was one of her favorites parts of the museum.
This was in the "Our World" room where they had a bus, grocery store, a house, post office, etc.
Dancing on a sound stage!
Mike & Matt trying to figure out the ping pong ball through the water pipes...somehow the 3rd grader who was there before them figured it out! :)
This Woodchuck den was quite something - it went pretty far back & up. I didn't try it!
Were you wondering what Miriam was doing the whole day? Well, here she is. She was perfect in the Baby Bjorn!
She even took a little nap...
And finally, here's Clifford!

Thanks for joining us, Mari Lee & Matt! It was a great way to celebrate the guys' birthday - they are 33 today!!
















5 comments:
Fun! and cute hair, Brynn! Is it shorter?
Happy Birthday, Matt & Michael! Looks like you all had a great time--what a wonderful opportunity. Karma & Laurence
I bet Eleanor had fun. Gracia HAD to see the Clifford exhibit, too, even though it's kind of more for preschoolers, but Gracia didn't care. She wanted to go back. Happy birthday, Michael! Miriam's a doll.
Sorry - I was logged in as Andrew so I cut and pasted what I already wrote and signed in as me and wham - it posted it unfinished.
Happy Belated Birthday to the Boys! To think I met those two fellows when there were just barely 17 years old - how time flies! An acquaintance recently told me "I can never tell them apart" and I was like (imagine the valley girl yes!) "are you serious? they look TOTALLY different" (though I had to admit in those first few weeks I would get a bit confused and had to look at the shape of the glasses. Then it was simply - who is wearing a turtleneck and a cardigan even when it's warm outside - yep, that's Mike! Happiest Birthday wishes to two great friends!
The Children's Museum is a blast (so long as there aren't bus loads of kids so you can't move and small children are trampled.) I love in the winter when they do a snow slide that curves from the top story down 2 flights of stairs in the open air to the 1st level of the play area.
Brynn - your hair is darling!
Post a Comment