Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miriam - 4 months!

These pictures of Miriam were taken August 30th @ 4 months old (and one day!). I'm just getting around to posting them now. I want to get a few more of her this weekend to represent her 4th month. I don't know if I've mentioned on the blog that she's discovered her thumb. This has made bedtime a breeze. I nurse her and lay her down wide awake and she goes to sleep! I'm just amazed. I rocked Eleanor for quite some time when she was a baby. Miriam has also discovered her feet and loves to play on the floor. She has almost rolled over onto her tummy a couple of times, but then gets stuck by her arm and doesn't quite have the strength to full roll over. It's cute to watch though!

She loves to stick out that tongue!

Eleanor can't resist her sister when Miriam is on the floor. We have to be very careful that she's being gentle. Three-year-olds don't always get that concept! But, overall, she's a great big sister.

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Geesh - she is growing up too fast!

I think we're having a garage sale in two weeks. You should come check out my girl stuff, especially if you're interested in having them coordinate sometimes. Not sure if the sizing will work out exactly, but should be pretty close, as G and V are 26 months apart. Man - do I have a lot of work to do!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and so pretty in bright pink! Bahnka & K. Karma

Dancing Twinkies said...

Just darling. Six year olds have trouble being gentle, too. They think Norah is just as strong as them. Norah doesn't seem to mind. She likes the rougher play, but Dad and Mom have to watch 'em!