Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beautiful Baby in a Bumbo

Miriam is 17 weeks (nearly 4 months!) today. She can now sit in the little seat that's called a Bumbo. Thanks to Anne for letting us borrow this! We're really trying to strengthen her little neck because she tends to tilt her head to her right side. She doesn't always like tummy time, so this little seat will help strengthen her neck & back.

Miriam continues to be a dream baby. In fact, I had to go check on her at 8 am this morning! She is so calm and very rarely gets very upset. I'm sure that she'll be bossed around by her big sister for the rest of her life! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little lady just melts my heart. Just look at that sweet face. I work with about 170 people, and I'm sure I showed pictures of Miriam and Eleanor to about 150 co-workers this week.
Mari Lee - One proud Grandma

Anne said...

She's so cute in the Bumbo! Glad you guys can make use of it.

BAGVLI said...

I love those little seats! What a sweet babe!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! So cute . . . Love, Karma & Laurence