Eleanor has been starting to try and "vocalize" with us. She loves it when we sing little songs to her and Michael likes to try and get her to repeat short vocal phrases such as "la la la" or "ba ba ba" on a certain pitch. She's not matching pitch just yet...but, she's getting the idea of what singing is - which is a good thing! She loves this book called Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton (given to her by the Nelson family for her baptism!). It comes with a simple song that you're suppose to sing while reading the book. I've been trying to get her to "sing" with me...but, as you'll see in the video, this was the best I could get out of her today! :)Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Snuggle Puppy
Eleanor has been starting to try and "vocalize" with us. She loves it when we sing little songs to her and Michael likes to try and get her to repeat short vocal phrases such as "la la la" or "ba ba ba" on a certain pitch. She's not matching pitch just yet...but, she's getting the idea of what singing is - which is a good thing! She loves this book called Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton (given to her by the Nelson family for her baptism!). It comes with a simple song that you're suppose to sing while reading the book. I've been trying to get her to "sing" with me...but, as you'll see in the video, this was the best I could get out of her today! :)Posted by Brynn at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww :) This is so cute!
It is a great fear of musicians that their children will be tone-deaf, isn't it?! I'm sure she'll be great! :)
Post a Comment