Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big Wagon, Little Wagon

Summer feels like it's finally here in MN! It has been beautiful so far this week - which has been a nice change from the cold, rainy spring we've had. Eleanor has been having fun with wagons recently! Uncle Mark (Michael's brother from Fort Collins, CO) got Eleanor this beautiful wagon for Christmas this past year. We love to walk around the neighborhood in it, or just let her pull it herself. It's a two-seater with straps to keep the little ones in - and cup holders! Much safer and certainly more advanced than the little metal wagons from my childhood! :)



Here she is pulling Baby in a little wagon (a little Radio Flyer!) given to me at a baby shower before she was even born. I had had it up on a shelf for decoration in her play area downstairs and had kind of forgotten about it. But, with how much she loves to pull things around, I thought she'd like to give her baby a ride.

Eleanor in her little "garden."

This is probably my favorite picture of the summer so far (no doubt there will be more!). But, this shot is just pure joy...she had been dipping her hands in the birdbath and really thought that was fun. I wish I got that excited about the birdbath!

All you Minnesotans - enjoy this beautiful week! Yeah...you betcha!

3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Fun pictures, as always, Brynn! :) Isn't it fun to get out and play?! I love it!!!

klanderson said...

Love these pics! Keep it up, Brynn. You have a wonderful, photogenic subject, I must say! Gramma K.

J and M said...

Yeah you-betcha is right! Excellent Minnesota speak (: We'll be in MN for the month of July if you guys are ever in St. Cloud. Come and play! m