Monday, June 30, 2008

Perfect Day (Sunday, June 29th)

So, how would you like it if you spent about $200 on gas, drove 10 1/2 hours through a lot of pouring rain and then you were expected to do manual labor? Well, if you're Grandma & "Bahnka" Anderson I guess you really love it! My parents are always so great about helping us out when they come. My Dad mowed the lawn that had been seriously neglected while Michael was doing the show. Mom helped pull weeds and do some trimming of branches, etc. Eleanor and I just kind of played outside and watched them work! :) It was a gorgeous day - a perfect 75 degrees with a cool breeze!













Dolly is usually left in the house because she's so obnoxious outside and loves to eat grass, which makes her sick. So, here is the little prisoner!














Eleanor loved the swing in our yard. I hadn't really put her in it yet this year because we always either go to the park, or we just putz around in the driveway or yard.








This is a perfect shot except for the fact that she insisted upon having Grandma's gardening gloves on! Oh well...

1 comments:

Roseys said...

Once again, it is delightful to see your pictures and feel apart of your life. You need to take a picture of you, Brynn. We don't get to see you or Michael very often. I love the garden gloves. Eleanor has good fashion sense, just like her mother as a child, Ha!