Eleanor Rose is 21 months old today! I'm not exactly sure when you stop counting months...maybe after 2 years? But, for right now we still are! She is a joy every day (when she's not whining or getting into trouble!) and we love her dearly. It'll be a fun summer. Can't wait to get her into a bathing suit and get her into the water!
Favorite phrases: "here you go," "Dolly, down!," "Dolly, shhh!"
Favorite TV characters: Winnie the Pooh & Elmo
Favorite activities: talking on the phone to relatives, puzzles, blocks, reading, going "shopping", & taking care of baby (which is an endless chore as we all know!).
She's a happy, healthy little girl and we're so blessed to have her in our lives.
Favorite phrases: "here you go," "Dolly, down!," "Dolly, shhh!"
Favorite TV characters: Winnie the Pooh & Elmo
Favorite activities: talking on the phone to relatives, puzzles, blocks, reading, going "shopping", & taking care of baby (which is an endless chore as we all know!).
She's a happy, healthy little girl and we're so blessed to have her in our lives. Editor's note: These are more pictures that my Dad took last month. I didn't have a 21-month-old picture exactly for today, but these will work!
3 comments:
I counted weeks and months until age one and months until age 2, but I'm a freak! :) (as you know)
Happy 21 month Birthday, Eleanor! Maybe the sun will shine today so you can play outside! :)
These pictures are adorable!!! I especially like the first one - she kinda looks like she's up to something! :)
Glad you could use Laurence's pictures--he seems to have a knack sometimes . . . . our purple kiddie pool is also waiting in the backyard of 405 Restful Drive! Love, Gramma K.
Love these pictures - they are so great! I can't believe she's already 21 months - can't wait to see her again!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment