It's become a regular treat for us to spend time with our good friends, the Nelsons, at their lovely home in Stewartville. Eleanor loves to play with "the big girls" and it's nice for us adults to have some adult conversations (censored as much as possible, of course!). Our usual fare is pizzas (one Hawaiian, one pepperoni), a nice salad and a pan on brownies. Yesterday was special because we were able to celebrate Father's Day a day early with two of the best fathers around - Michael & Bill. Happy Father's Day, guys.
The whole gang (minus the Moms).
Bill & Michael are both modeling their new t-shirts. Bill's was made by Amy and the kids (iron on artwork by the girls!) and Michael got a new MN Twins shirt from Eleanor and I.Ever wonder how much work it takes to get the photo you want when you're dealing with small children!? Check out this video for photography tips from the experts. :)
1 comments:
TOO funny! I'm glad I didn't do anything too embarassing!!!
What kiddos we have! :) Thanks again for coming down and making the yummy brownies!
Post a Comment