I took Eleanor to the Farmers Market on Saturday morning. It was a gorgeous morning because it was about 65 degrees and the sun was under a cloud which kept thing nice and pleasant. We looked around at everything, but only came home with a package of cookies...which I guess goes to show you where my priorities are!Sunday, June 1, 2008
Farmers Market
I took Eleanor to the Farmers Market on Saturday morning. It was a gorgeous morning because it was about 65 degrees and the sun was under a cloud which kept thing nice and pleasant. We looked around at everything, but only came home with a package of cookies...which I guess goes to show you where my priorities are!Posted by Brynn at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I would love to go to the FM with you sometime, but I guess that means I would have to get moving and showered on a Saturday morning, huh? :)
You're on! We could meet at 10 or 10:30...is that too early? We could go to that park too...the girls would love it!
Post a Comment