Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soon...very soon

Well, as many of you know today is my due date. It's now almost 6:30 in the evening and I wouldn't be surprised if I go into the hospital tonight. After seeing my doctor today I was surprised by the look on his face (while examining me) that he didn't admit me to the hospital right then! I'm at four centimeters and "everything is lined up perfectly" according to Dr. Harms. He also said that things could move pretty quickly and so we shouldn't dawdle about getting to the hospital. I'm at home right now and am having mild contractions. Michael did go to CAE rehearsal, but could come home at any minute when/if I would call him.

I would like to get Eleanor put to bed before anything major happens - I've got an hour to go for that so I think I'll make it! Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers and we'll keep everyone updated. Check your email first as Michael doesn't do the blog thing and I don't know when I would get to it until I come home from the hospital.

We're so excited to meet our new little girl and we pray that all goes smoothly.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Praying for you! :)

Anne said...

Ah! Grant reminded me that today was your due date and I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since!!! PLEASE let us know how we can help, as we are so close and could pop over on short notice. EXCITING!!!!

Natalie said...

I am restraining myself from calling you every five minutes.

Patience. I need me some patience.

J and M said...

We're excited for yououuoou!

Courtney said...

Waiting to hear the news --- hope all went well!