Friday, May 1, 2009

She's Born!

Introducing...


Miriam Grace Culloton

4-29-09 @ 5:11 am

7 lbs. 13 oz.

19 3/4 inches


Here is our new beautiful baby girl! Eleanor's first words (when she met her) were "she's born!" So, I thought that was an appropriate blog title. We're all doing great and Miriam is now home. All of these wonderful pictures were taken by our dear friend Amy. Thanks, Amy!









9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are absolutely in love! Welcome, Miriam, to a family who loves you truly. Can't wait to see you, love! Gramma Karma and Grampa Laurence

Kate D said...

Congratulations from the Chicago Danielsons! She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics and hear how Eleanor responds to having her at home. By the way, I've always loved the name Miriam--very classy.

Courtney said...

That is fantastic - Miriam is beautiful! Love the picture of you kissing Eleanor. Hope all went well with the delivery and wishing you a smooth transition to home-life with 2 darling girls!

J and M said...

Yeeee HAW! She is adorable. You all look lovely. WE love the names (who cares what we think anyway, but still.....). I'm so glad that she's here and healthy. Miss Eleanor is a beauty.

Jennifer G. said...

Big congratulations to your beautiful and growing family! ~ Your neighbor friend Jennifer (and Emmerson)

BAGVLI said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot. Hope things are going well at home - not only with new babe, but new big sister, too! I keep looking at these pictures because she's just so perfect and beautiful and I can't wait to see you all again and maybe catch her with her eyes open! :) Take care and let me know if there's anything I can do to help. when would be a good night to bring a meal?

Dancing Twinkies said...

God Bless all of you and Welcome, Little Miriam. Her name is beautiful. I had a roommate at St. Olaf named Miriam. A sweet and lovely person to match her name, and I'm sure your Little Miriam will match her name too! Congratulations!!!
Siri Heille and family

Siri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer & Nora said...

What cute pictures, now when is she coming to the office for a visit!?