Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter eggs!

Yesterday we dyed some Easter eggs. This was Eleanor's first experience doing it...and I don't know that she was all that thrilled! We did it after her nap and I think she was still a bit groggy. But, it was still fun. I hadn't done that in a long time!





Here is the finished product. We didn't do anything fancy because I don't know how to do anything creative with eggs!

After dyeing the eggs we went outside to enjoy the beautiful day. Michael & Eleanor got their Concordia sweatshirts on!
Today we're going to go to an Easter egg hunt at a church right in our neighborhood. It's free and open to the public. I'll get some pictures and blog those later.

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Hey! We're on blogging at the same time! :)

Cute - I love your little egg holder. Dying eggs is SO fun, isn't it? It's nostalgic for me.

Have a fun weekend - and give me a call if you still want the cheesy potato recipe. I'm actually going to make them today! :)

Roseys said...

Michael and Eleanor are darling in their Concordia sweat shirts. The weather must be pretty good out there. We have rain and wind today, what's new! We love and miss you all. Janis and Jim