Happy Easter 2009!
We hope that everyone had a blessed Easter this year. Here are some shots from yesterday. Eleanor was sooooooooooooo excited to wear her dress to church. It's so fun to get little girls all dressed up! She also likes for me to do her hair now. She sits and lets me curl it - quite a little lady.
This was first thing in the morning when she discovered her Easter basket.
Here is another shot of the Easter basket after we got home from church. I got everything from the $1 bins at Target! It was Peter Rabbit themed and there was no candy...which after her Easter egg hunt yesterday was somewhat disappointing for her. Note to self for next year!


I tried to get some pictures in our sanctuary at church. She wasn't being totally cooperative, but I mananged to get something. Our friend, Kris Harms, was also taking some pictures of her and I think some of hers turned out really well.
Our little lady!
Prego update: I'm starting the countdown to weekly visits with my OB. I'm now 38 weeks and saw Dr. Harms this morning. Baby girl is moving down and has "dropped." I definitely noticed that because I'm peeing more than normal - which is saying a lot! Dr. Harms also said that I'm going to have a little bit bigger baby this time. He thought somewhere between 7 lbs 12 oz and 8 lbs. After 30 years of being an OB he's usually pretty accurate about these things!




5 comments:
Love all the adorable pics of Eleanor! The one of her with her basket when you came home from church is a Michael gleeful smile! In the last one, she's so grown up! Her hair is gorgeous!
Thinking about you lots in these countdown days. Can't wait to meet the new Culloton princess!
Karen
Eleanor - you look so beautiful in your Easter dress and fancy white shoes! I'm glad you had a happy Easter!!!
You are going to be a great big sister!!!
Love, Amy
Eleanor really reminds me of you, Brynn, right around that age. Of course, she's a little girl so no disservice to Michael. She's certainly got his beautiful blue eyes and his twinkle in the those baby blues! We love you all--Karma & Laurence (otherwise known as Karma Karma & Bahnka Laurence
What a super cutie! She looks ready to be a big sister!
Good luck with the last two weeks (or two days if that's what you're hoping for!)
I can't believe how grown up she is looking. I love the Easter lily picture...........Best wishes in the next few weeks, minutes, seconds.......
Post a Comment