Sunday, March 22, 2009

Taking Lulu for a walk...

Spring has finally sprung in Minnesota! We had a lovely day on Saturday and Eleanor has been enjoying taking Lulu for a walk in the darling stroller that she got for Christmas (from Uncle Jordan & Auntie Natalie). She also loves to wear her sunglasses now. All we need now is some green grass!!!



3 comments:

BAGVLI said...

I'm hoping all the rain this week will do some green magic on the grass!!! As long as it isn't followed by SNOW! Wouldn't that stink? Gloria would have a really hard time bringing out the snow pants again - ugh! Let's enjoy it while it's here! :)

Darling pictures!

Courtney said...

Brynn - totally unrelated to your blog posting here but I had to respond to your birthday message when you said Eric Whitacre was the Edward Cullen of the Choral World.

BLANK .... I didn't get it and thought, am I so uncultured that I don't know a great poet, musician, composer, writer, artist ... so I googled him.

Ahhh - Twilight. Now I get it (obviously, yes OBVIOUSLY I haven't read the books) - now I really get it and find it a clever comparison.

J and M said...

So so sweet. She'll be well prepared for the new one!