Monday, March 9, 2009

A snowy afternoon in the park...

Eleanor and I just had to get out of the house yesterday as we were both experiencing cabin fever! We had some freezing rain/really heavy wet snow late morning and early afternoon yesterday - but, after her nap things had stopped and the temp was really very nice. So, we decided to go for a walk. She wanted to go to the park, so I thought "what the heck, she's all bundled up with snow pants, etc. - let's see what happens."



As you can see, we ended up having such a nice time. Because the temperature was so nice the only hinderance was the sticky, wet snow - but she didn't seem to mind!




Weeeeeee!


Hopefully, we can get outside again today!

On a side note: We had a wonderful "girls weekend" with Auntie Natalie. I'll post some pictures soon - once Natalie emails me some! :) I have a few of my own...but, with her nice camera I end up getting lazy and let her take all the pictures! The only thing I regret is not getting a shot of the three of us together. As usual, it was "all Eleanor, all the time!"

1 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Cutie patootie! :)

Can't wait to see the pics from Natalie!