Well, I know what you all are thinking "what the heck took her so long to post another blog?!" As most of you know I've been in the Seattle area since Tuesday with my Auntie Janis, Uncle Jim and my cousin, Shan. We've been having a great time! Wednesday we went to a cute little town called Snohomish which has a lot of charm and lots of little boutiques and antique shops. Yesterday we went into Seattle (my family lives in Marysville) to hike in a place called Discovery Park. Here is this gorgeous park with trails - all of which lead to the ocean - right in the middle of Seattle! It was quite beautiful and except for the uphill climb (w/stairs) back to the car I had a great time! Oh, the other thing we did yesterday morning was go to the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall - I got lots of fun stuff, even a little gift for Michael! :) We'll see the ocean again today as we're taking a ferry boat to Whidbey Island. I'll update you all again tomorrow with our Whidbey Island adventures and more!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds really fun, Brynn! I'm jealous, however we're having Seattle type weather here while you're gone - but no ocean views. I beginning to wonder if we'll ever see the sun again. Maybe you can burn your cousin's pictures to a CD and bring them home and save them to your own computer to download to blogge later. Take care!
Post a Comment