Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Seattle pictures...

As promised, I'm posting some pictures of my trip out to Seattle. My apologies for not getting these posted earlier, but, the minute I stepped off the plane I was in Mommy-mode again. Eleanor has been running a fever and so I took her in yesterday. She's got toncilitis with possible strep! The last 2 nights she hasn't slept very well, which means that I haven't slept very well. Plus, I have to get the house ready and cook a meal for a guest of Michael's tonight! Geez...what does that man expect of me? Some sort of domestic goddess? :) Enjoy the pics!

It doesn't get much better than this - ocean & mountains.
Shan, Janis and I on the beach at Discovery Park.
My cousin Shan and I drinkin' it up at happy hour!


The whole gang at my cousin Erik's house for my last evening in Seattle. From left (back row): Shan, Angela (Erik's girlfriend), Erik, & Louise (Angela's friend). From left (front row): Jim, Janis (Erik's dog, Finn), & me!

Thanks again, Uncle Jim & Auntie Janis!

1 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Wow! Looks like a great time! Beautiful! Glad you're home safe, but sorry Eleanor is sick. Good luck with the dinner guest! :)