What a big girl our Eleanor is turning into - that is something we say almost daily. We can't believe how quickly she's grown up and is doing "big girl" things. She got this adorable little picnic table from Mama Culloton (thanks again ML!). She likes to sit in the porch and do her coloring. Some of the coloring has taken place on the actual table...but, I'm sure that's not the last time that'll happen! :)

Another "big girl" thing is that she's started to actually keep little barrettes in her hair. I put one in and repeat over and over that it's a "pretty." "We don't touch our pretty!" She leaves it alone for the most part.
I don't know if you can see it real well on these pictures, but she also got a little rug burn on her nose. She fell down some carpeted steps at Grandma's house earlier in the week. She was fine, mostly just a bit shaken up!
1 comments:
CUTE! So much to learn everyday! This is such a fun age, isn't it? I like the pretties in the hair, too.
Post a Comment