Thursday, March 11, 2010

A lot can happen in 5 minutes...

I asked Eleanor to "entertain" her sister while I took a quick shower this morning - and this is what I came into Miriam's room to discover. Eleanor had done both of their hair. She managed to get 4 barretts in Miriam's hair and several in her own!

A closer look at the "do."

As I continued to get ready in the bathroom (why I bother I don't know since I haven't even left the house today!), Eleanor found one of my old (and seriously ugly) nursing bras. Three-year-old humor!

6 comments:

David and Karen Danielson said...

Oh my gosh, Brynn. This is hilarious. Barrettes today - lipstick and eye shadow tomorrow! Look out, woman!

Karen

BAGVLI said...

So funny! I took pictures of Lukey putting on my blush last week, but haven't gotten around to blogging about it. They are funny little people, aren't they? At least she didn't harm Miriam in any way! :) The bra is nice, too - and seriously - is there such a thing as an attractive nursing bra?! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

So cute, the two sisters. I really noticed a connection between them this last weekend. Miriam just loves her sister and watches her a lot. Miriam lights up when Eleanor entertains her and smiles readily at her sister, more so than anyone else--they are such a cute pair. I also loved Miriam's rocking back & forth and her clapping when we were singing or she heard the piano. Gramma Karma

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh... too funny! I just love those two girls. They're a sweet pair together, and so lucky to have each other. What sweethearts!

Anne said...

Apparently 3 year old humor is also 32 year old humor because I think that bra shot is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I can't remember that ever happening when the boys were growing up. Oh yeah that's right..they were boys - they just beat the crap out of each other. This is much cuter!! Eleanor's sense of humor is amazing at her age. Can't wait to see them again!! In the meantime, I'm lovin' my time in Colorado with Mark (and the little dog too)
Grandma Mari Lee, Mark and Sasha