We're back from a week-long vacation with the Culloton family at a cabin near Brainerd. We had a great time, and I do have pictures, but I'll post some of those later. Right now, I wanted to be sure that I got some shots of Miriam in her 3 month cuteness!! :) She officially turned 3 months old on July 29th (which also happened to be our 9 year wedding anniversary!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She's a beauty!
Glad you're home safe and sound and that you had a good time! Can't wait to hear all about it! See you a Book club tomorrow night! :) Don't forget the detour directions I sent out.
You're right Brynn, she is such a good baby, and as sweet as can be!! Seeing her big smile was a great way to start each day when we were at the lake. Give her a hug from Grandma Mari Lee
ML
Great shots--she's just teasing you,
Brynn, by withholding that smile. She looks rather amused by Mom's camera. She's really grown since we saw her at the baptism. LOL K & L
Post a Comment