Monday, August 17, 2009

more from Crosslake...

Here is a sampling of more pictures that were taken by Dave & Mari Lee from our trip to Crosslake at the end of July.

July 29, 2009 was Michael and my 9 year anniversary and so the family put on a lovely dinner for us - including an excellent homemade Heath bar cheesecake that Melissa made!




Melissa taught Eleanor some yoga moves!







The gang spotted an eagle from the dock. Dave is an eagle lover and got many great pictures.















It was a lovely trip - thanks to everyone (especially Mari Lee & Sue)for making it possible!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary - I vividly recall the beautiful day and super fun evening as we danced the night away. What a great match you are - and with your cutie patootie girls - darling!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! When I vacation with a group as that week was, I get lonesome when I get home. Missed everyone, especially those cute little girls! Food was great also - everyone did a great job with their meals.

See you soon! Susie

BAGVLI said...

Nice pics! Looks like a really fun time - and Happy Belated Anniversary, by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots--looks idealic there on a fantastic MN lake. K & L