Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big girl bed & sicky McSick...

I have good news & bad news. The good news is that Eleanor transitioned to her big girl room & big girl bed with no problems this weekend. She slept the last two nights in her new bed and I didn't hear a single peep out of her - nor did she make any attempt to climb out! I'll take some pictures of her cute new room soon. I'm still decorating a bit - not sure where to hang some things on the walls.

The bad news is that she's had a fever all weekend - average of 103 degrees! Unfortunately, my first thought is always that she has a UTI (urinary tract infection). She is prone to those. But, I'm trying not to panic as there were several kids who were sicky McSicks at daycare last week. If her fever doesn't break today I guess we'll be heading to the clinic tomorrow.

I'll post some pictures soon!

1 comments:

BAGVLI said...

Can't wait to see the new room! :) Glad the transition is going well... so far, anyway! I bet she's really excited about her new room and new bed! :)

Bummer about the fever! Hope's she better soon!