Why are there no comments on this page? I'm not afraid to admit that I'm also thrilled to have voted for this lovely man and his family and I wish them well. Yea, Obama!!!
I agree! I was shocked to see that I didn't have any comments. Another one of my friends put a similar post on her blog and she had 3 comments! Oh well...it's my blog and I can do whatever I want with it. ;)
Sorry - I didn't leave a comment because I don't feel like I have anything real insightful to say other than - "Hooray for Obama!" There is hope for the future!
How are you? Are you home from Florida? Was it fun?
Okay, here's a comment from the mother-in-law! I'm so proud of you and Michael that you take such a HUGE interest in what's going on in our country. Because of the passion you 2 share, I've also become "somewhat" interested in this world of politics I don't understand, but am trying to. Hey..at least I voted this year. That's a very good thing. You keep that passion ignited Brynn, and we'll continue to pray that President Obama can get this country back on track. Mari Lee
We too are hopeful--I heard Pres-Elect Obama is rereading "Team of Rivals"--anyone who wants to learn about A. Lincoln to that extent deserves praise. Reviewing what past great presidents did could be a very positive step in trying to govern fairly and wisely. All of us should be praying for him, his family, and all who will work for him. Karma
I didn't comment at first because aside from my sister Erin's many pro-Obama postings, many friends were pro-McCain or maybe just GOP and I felt hesitant to admit my true feelings. But now seeing these posts I can truthfully blog -- It's like a ray of hope. Bye bye W.- you've been in FAR TOO LONG. As an Obama supporter this was blessed news indeed for the state of our country and the world (a difficult position for him yes but I feel he's better poised to help lift us out of the abyss we were in moving into). I loved the global responses - other countries, average people were thrilled because it does seem that change is possible and that's it's going to POSITIVE this time!
6 comments:
Why are there no comments on this page? I'm not afraid to admit that I'm also thrilled to have voted for this lovely man and his family and I wish them well. Yea, Obama!!!
I agree! I was shocked to see that I didn't have any comments. Another one of my friends put a similar post on her blog and she had 3 comments! Oh well...it's my blog and I can do whatever I want with it. ;)
Sorry - I didn't leave a comment because I don't feel like I have anything real insightful to say other than - "Hooray for Obama!" There is hope for the future!
How are you? Are you home from Florida? Was it fun?
Okay, here's a comment from the mother-in-law! I'm so proud of you and Michael that you take such a HUGE interest in what's going on in our country. Because of the passion you 2 share, I've also become "somewhat" interested in this world of politics I don't understand, but am trying to. Hey..at least I voted this year. That's a very good thing. You keep that passion ignited Brynn, and we'll continue to pray that President Obama can get this country back on track.
Mari Lee
We too are hopeful--I heard Pres-Elect Obama is rereading "Team of Rivals"--anyone who wants to learn about A. Lincoln to that extent deserves praise. Reviewing what past great presidents did could be a very positive step in trying to govern fairly and wisely. All of us should be praying for him, his family, and all who will work for him. Karma
I didn't comment at first because aside from my sister Erin's many pro-Obama postings, many friends were pro-McCain or maybe just GOP and I felt hesitant to admit my true feelings. But now seeing these posts I can truthfully blog -- It's like a ray of hope. Bye bye W.- you've been in FAR TOO LONG. As an Obama supporter this was blessed news indeed for the state of our country and the world (a difficult position for him yes but I feel he's better poised to help lift us out of the abyss we were in moving into). I loved the global responses - other countries, average people were thrilled because it does seem that change is possible and that's it's going to POSITIVE this time!
Post a Comment