My Dad takes no less that about 200 pictures every time he and my Mom visit! They always send me a disc so that I can use them for my blog or to get prints. I thought this was a darling shot of her from their last visit in October. We were in the park (after the Halloween party, hence the plain white shirt and black pants that went under her Pooh costume) and she was just chillin' out. Dad captured this shot and I thought I should share. Also, there have been several people (I won't name any names) who have been giving me a hard time for not posting any new pictures! So, here you go!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you, Brynn. I feel much better now! That is a really cute picture!!! Good job, Grandpa! Definitely worth framing! :)
And no - my camera's not attached to my hip, just always on the kitchen counter! :) Thanks for leaving me a comment. It was a clue to me that you maybe blogged a new post - and I was right!
I'm off to paint Violet's finger nails! Have a good one!
I love the fact that the shoes are off--she wasn't supposed to take them off but they came off anyway. She looks pretty relaxed! It was a fun time in the nearby neighborhood park. Love, Bahnka & G. Karma
Post a Comment