Here she is getting ready for trick-or-treating! She's got her little "Frankenstein" bucket that she made at her Halloween party last year. We didn't take her trick-or-treating last year, so it was special to be able to take her this year. We first stopped at a friend's party (Anne & Grant whose son is the star of the Chronicles of Miles blog, which is under my favorites). They live 2 blocks away. We were there for about 1/2 hour and then we let her trick-or-treat in our neighborhood a bit. It was so sweet to see her go from door to door and try and say trick-or-treat (she mostly would turn mute when they opened the door). She then would try and reach for some candy, but it was difficult with her little mittens on!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
A beary scary Halloween
It was a very, beary scary Halloween indeed! Actually, it was anything but. It was a gorgeous southern MN evening. Not at all reminiscent of some of my childhood North Dakota Halloweens where sometimes there would even be snow on the ground! I left work a bit early so that I could get home and get her into her Pooh outfit. We then took some pictures while it was still light out. Then for a special treat we took her to McDonald's - in which several kids were in costumes.
Theodore and Lucy also stopped by. Theodore was a ladybug and Lucy was so cozy in her little pumpkin outfit. Kids in costumes is just too cute!
Trick-or-Treating for the first time!
Posted by Brynn at 7:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
She is an ADORABLE Pooh bear! Glad you guys had fun! Wish we lived closer!
Think, think, think ... she makes a super cute Winnie the Pooh. Elin just discovered the "classic" Disney movie - the many adventures of Winnie the Pooh and I'm flooded with memories. I know all the songs, find I laugh before a scene happens because I can remember things -- the last time I watched the many adventures was like 25 years ago! Trick or treat to a "silly, willy, nilly old bear."
Wish we could have been there but we at least got to see Eleanor at the Nature Center. Glad she had a nice Halloween! Bahnka & G.Karma
Post a Comment