Harms' Cabin Vacation: August 11 - 14, 2008 - FINAL DAY!
On our final day at the cabin Kris & Roger took us out in their big boat onto a bigger lake about 15 minutes from their place. I think it was called Chippewa Flowage, but, regardless it was a big lake where we could do some speedboating & tubing! Check out Eleanor's hair!
Eleanor with Rog & Kris' dog, Roe. Such a sweet dog...he has the patience of a Saint!
Michael doing some tubing. I did some tubing too, but Kris got all those pictures.
Eleanor and I "tubing!" We carefully put her in the tube with me and Rog gently pulled us behind the boat. She loved it!
On our final day at the cabin Kris & Roger took us out in their big boat onto a bigger lake about 15 minutes from their place. I think it was called Chippewa Flowage, but, regardless it was a big lake where we could do some speedboating & tubing! Check out Eleanor's hair!
Eleanor with Rog & Kris' dog, Roe. Such a sweet dog...he has the patience of a Saint!
Michael doing some tubing. I did some tubing too, but Kris got all those pictures.
Eleanor and I "tubing!" We carefully put her in the tube with me and Rog gently pulled us behind the boat. She loved it!Editor's note: As many of you know, Kris is a wonderful photographer and she took many pictures of us, including a nice family shot on our last day. She's going to get me a CD and I'll put some more pictures on the blog. So, this won't be the last of the cabin trip! :)

2 comments:
Looks wonderful, Brynn. What wonderful hosts .. . . . Karma
Looks like a blast! Great action shots! :)
How are you? Looking forward to seeing you Sunday morning! :)
Post a Comment