Michael and I had such a fun day yesterday singing at a wedding with our good friends, Bill & Amy and Jon & Siri. We sang three pieces at the wedding and they went really well, and the congregation and wedding party were very complimentary. The wedding was lovely and was for our other good friend Mary's daughter. The "kids" who were getting married were 22 (the same age as me when I was married) and we felt really old! :)
Before the wedding Eleanor wanted to "help" us do our warm-ups. I also shot a bit of video to capture this moment. Too funny!A special thanks to Grandma Mari Lee for helping us with Eleanor 2 weekends in a row!
6 comments:
Boy, I really wish I could have been there. It makes me verklept. I am looking forward to hearing the video as well as seeing it. Some tech problems here. Bahnka
I think she's an alto . . .and oh yeah, she can dance and sing at the same time, so save a role in the HC musical in about 2013???
K
Too bad Karma didn't get to see this with the sound before she went to the airport. She's on an airplane now. Joey has promised her speakers for the computer for a Mother's day present - get going Joey so Grandma and Grandpa can hear this concert. Too Cute! Love you so, Janis and Jim
The Cullotons are totally stylin' -- although I didn't hear the wedding songs (but with your talents I'm sure they were amazing) you look seriously snazzy. Sometimes as parents of a little one, it feels REALLY nice to be able to get dressed up and dolled up.
One day soon the Culloton Family Trio will be performing at weddings for mega bucks.
What a great video! She's a lucky girl to have such talented parents. :)
I finally did get to hear you 3 as I went over to my friend Phyllis' house for the sound. Loved hearing your voices--Eleanor truly loves it--you can tell how utterly delighted she is. The verdict is still out on our computer--seems as we have no audio card installed or some such mystery. We vow to get sound soon--sorry, kids! Love, "Bhanka" and Gramma Karma
Post a Comment