Monday, July 7, 2008

Water Bug

After this weekend I think we can safely say that we have a child that loves the water! She was somewhat tentative at the Hansen's pool on the 4th, but after Grandma took her to the Kiddie pool at Silver Lake she's definitely gotten more comfortable with the water. She's got 4 bathing suits & 2 cover-ups (all hand-me-downs) and I think we're going to put those to good use this summer!
Not quite ready to get her face wet...

You can bring small toys to the Kiddie pool...of course, other kids' toys are much more fun to play with then your own!

Eleanor got up on the side of the pool like a little Queen!

One of us looks much cuter in her swim gear than the other! ;)

Daddy got right in there again at the Kiddie pool and got Eleanor more hands-on in the water. Check out the video below!


On a side note: Michael and I were able to have a nice get-away this weekend. Grandma Mari Lee was nice enough to come down (on somewhat short notice!) to let us get up to the Cities to take in dinner and a show at the Chanhassen. We saw 42nd Street and it was fabulous! We also went to Valley Fair on Sunday and got to ride each roller coaster about 2 times before we pooped out. We realized quickly that we're not 16 anymore!!

2 comments:

BAGVLI said...

These are so cute! I especially love the one where she is sitting on the side of the pool.

Looking forward to seeing you guys A LOT this week! :)

The video said it's currently not available, so I'll try later.

We're off to t-ball.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of our old pool days or at the lakes. Enjoy them!