Eleanor got to enjoy the water again this weekend when we were invited to Karen & David Danielson's house to enjoy their lovely backyard & pool. Bill & Amy and their kids, and Jon & Siri and their kids were also there...so, as Amy put it, it was a Choral Nerd Pool Party! The Danielson's were fabulous hosts and served us grilled burgers & hot dogs with all the fixin's later in the afternoon. Plus, they had margharitas for the desperate housewives (in which I was the only one to partake in because I'm the only one not lactating at the moment!
I really only got pictures of the adorable babies in their swim gear - too cute!! This is Lucy (6 1/2 months). She's Jon & Siri's youngest.
Here is Eleanor with Lukey (Bill & Amy's youngest). He's 9 months old.
Karen, since I know you'll read this - THANKS AGAIN!!

2 comments:
Loved seeing the "babies" and Eleanor attending to them. Three darling children . . . .
Bahmka and that other person who doesn't have a name yet!
Aw...what cute babies we have!:) Lukey enjoyed playing with his girlfriends!
Post a Comment