As promised...
I'm not going to post too many pictures tonight...it was a long day!! They started the demolition of the bathroom on Wednesday and we've had a couple of unexpected road blocks. It'll all be great in the end, but I'm ready to have our family bathroom back!
Here's a before shot...Michael took this picture. (I might have shut the mis-matched towel in the closet door...just a thought for next time.) I'm very excited to get a new "look" in here. A fresh coat of paint and a new shower curtain does wonders for the soul. :)
This is the hole in the kitchen ceiling that started it all! I'll explain more later, but this hole was nicely patched about a month ago. In the demolition of the bathroom tub it resurfaced today. Another patch job will be coming soon...



3 comments:
Nothing like coming in and seeing a hole in your kitchen ceiling! Quite a shock! The new bathroom should look great when it's done . . . . Karma
It makes a lot of sense to put in a new tub along with the other improvements. From what Karma told me it is an improved version that holds the heat longer, which will be nice for kids' baths. LA
You can sing... "There's a hole in our kitchen ceiling. There's a hole in our kitchen ceiling. There's a hole. There's a hole. There's a hole in our kitchen ceiling."
Good luck!
Post a Comment