Friday, June 25, 2010

Eleanor's vacation

Eleanor left this morning for her first visit to Grandma's house without Michael and I. Karma Karma & Auntie Janis had been visiting since Monday and they left this morning to head home. On their way, they're dropping Eleanor off at Grandma Mari Lee's for three days. It was hard to watch her leave, but she was more than ready! She couldn't wait to go!

We miss you already, Eleanor. Have a blast at Grandma Mari Lee's!

PS My camera lost its battery power right as I was going to take a picture of the whole gang. But, I got some good pictures with Janis's camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brynn, What an adventure for Eleanor! That's frustrating about the camera isn't it. Thanks for the update. Bahnka

Anonymous said...

I'm patiently waiting for my "guest" to arrive. Lots planned for the next few days...a parade, getting our toenails done, Toy Story 3, a train ride and much, much more. So looking forward to it.
Grandma Mari Lee

BAGVLI said...

How fun!