Sunday, June 13, 2010

Head Bangin'

Head Bangin' from Brynn Culloton on Vimeo.


I probably shouldn't encourage this behavior! But, it's too funny...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brynn, How delightful to watch the interaction. Banging your head feels so good when you stop... Miriam's eyes and smile look so engaging. LA

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start Monday, with a Video about a precious little lady. How cute!! Can't wait to see both girls this coming weekend. Oh yeah - Brynn and Michael too.
Grandma Mari Lee
P.S. Karma - what were you doing up at 1:50 AM? I know - we're old, you were going potty!!

Anonymous said...

Darling of our little Miriam and yes, Mari Lee, a great way to start a Monday. Notice my posting time is more "human"! That was Laurence up so early, getting ready for his job! Love you guys! G. Karma

Anne said...

A little head banging never hurt anyone....I think ;)

BAGVLI said...

Love it~ and love Glee as he background music, too! :)